yay! how exciting!i thought i was going to burst with excitement when i was going to see my love...thanfully i stayed busy doing last minute shopping which helped the days go by quicker! enjoy! enjoy!enjoy!...
Well I already went shopping for the little things like bathroom stuff like last week. So now I have nothing to keep me preoccupied! But thats ok... I will just have to clean or do something... today I took my doggie on a walk!
My name is Carmen and I'm sort of new to the whole blogger community (I migrated from xanga) and I'm trying to make some new military friends. I just thought I would stop by and say hello and I'm really happy that you are getting to see your hubby really soon! That's always exciting! =)
yay! how exciting!i thought i was going to burst with excitement when i was going to see my love...thanfully i stayed busy doing last minute shopping which helped the days go by quicker! enjoy! enjoy!enjoy!...
ReplyDeleteWell I already went shopping for the little things like bathroom stuff like last week. So now I have nothing to keep me preoccupied! But thats ok... I will just have to clean or do something... today I took my doggie on a walk!
ReplyDeleteHey there!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Carmen and I'm sort of new to the whole blogger community (I migrated from xanga) and I'm trying to make some new military friends. I just thought I would stop by and say hello and I'm really happy that you are getting to see your hubby really soon! That's always exciting! =)
Have a wonderful day! <3
That is so so so so so EXCITING!!!
ReplyDelete♥ Mrs. S.
Welcome Carmen!
ReplyDeleteYeah I am super happy to be seeing him tomorrow!!