Also, I talked to the hubster today about my separation anxiety and feel a little better. I just wanted him to know that I was going through something I guess. I just want him to know that it isn't all easy on this side of the spectrum. I usually put on a good face for him so he doesn't need to worry because his school is very stressful, but for some reason I just needed to tell him today. He helped me get through it and I do feel somewhat better. I just don't think it will go away that fast. I need to see him again. I can't wait to finally see him in 17 days! Now I can start the count down again (and my laundry... ugh).
Today I registered for my bridal shower with my sister and her best friend. It was so much fun and got me in the mood for the bridal shower. I was nervous to do a bridal shower at first because I thought that people would think I was doing it all wrong because we already got married in December at the court house. Then I realized... if they have a problem, they don't have to come! I think it will be a great time to see people I have not seen in a while, especially right before I move away. My sister and her friend are going crazy already. They just started planning this weekend and almost have it all planned. Crazy girls! Oh, and they asked if I wanted a cake or cupcakes and I said cupcakes. Then they started talking about a bakery and I told them, hey I don't work I will bake them, and they about had a heart attack. "No you will NOT bake your own cupcakes for YOUR bridal shower". Haha Oh good times today, after a not so great weekend!
Now, it is bed time... if I can fall asleep!

Blogger Templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment