Saturday, April 17, 2010
Friday Night at the Laundry Mat.. Seriously?
I haven't been writing on here too much lately. I feel like I don't have much going on. I am just so anxious to go see my hubster! Well last night... mind you it was friday... I spent the night doing laundry at the laundry mat! Good news is I got all my laundry done and it was so much faster than doing it at home one load at a time. Bad news is the hubster and I had a fight last night... it was not good but we are all better now! I won't go into detail about the fight but it was just not good. Being apart has definitely taken its toll on us. Just 11 more days! Ugh that seems like so far away! I miss him so much it is crazy. I have never felt like this before. I spend all day thinking about him and missing him and wishing we could be together already! These next couple months are gonna be stressful for both of us with him tech grad, extra couple weeks of schoo after grad, pcs'ing, and trying to figure out all the details! Well hopefully tonight is a better night than last night. I am going to dinner with the fam to celebrate mine and my aunts bday! Have a good night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never thought about being able to do all my loads at once! I do 6 or 7 loads a week. Glad you and hubs are good again!
ReplyDeleteYeah it was such a good idea! My clothes add up to about 6 loads too! Thanks I am glad we are good too! :)
ReplyDelete