Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I get to see

The Hubster Tomorrow!!!!!

I can't wait! I still need to pack but I am just waiting so my clothes dont get wrinkled because the hotel doesn't have an iron. I am even more excited because HE gets to pick me up from the air port! I would hate to get in a taxi with some random guy driving me like 20 or 30 minutes to the base. Thats creepy. I cant wait to see his face. I cant wait to hug him and kiss him. I cant wait to feel my fingers in between his. I cant wait to just be with him. It is gonna be a great weekend but I just know it is going to go by too fast. But I plan to enjoy every second of it!

Oh and we got some bad news yesterday that his training (after graduation in may) isnt untill july so that pushes back our being together and moving time about a month. But Im not gonna dwell on that because I get to see his beautiful ... *cough cough* I mean manly and rugged face tomorrow!! Yay! I should probably go finish packing now! :)

PS. I will probably pst some more this week/weekend because he is in school at night wed thurs and fri. Tomorrow I am gonna be stuck in an airport half of the day too!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to hug him either! have so much fun with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I'm so excited for you!! That first hug will feel AMAZING! Enjoy your hubby! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting for you!!! Enjoy the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo! Can't wait to hear how amazing it is :)

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete