Ok... so today pretty much sucks! My separation anxiety is (finally) kicking in. It is an unusual feeling and I dont like it very much. Today I feel like crying, my stomach hurts from stress and anxiety, and to top it all off I woke up with a sore throat this morning!! Ugh... today apparently is the first of many (im sure) bad days! I wrote a post on Milspouse under "Separation Anxiety... Not fun... Not fun at all!" if your interested in the more in depth version!
omg, I'm SO GLAD that i read this today! I had the worst day today, and I couldnt help but wonder of other spouses have the same problems and worries that i do... I mean, alot of the girls on mil-spouse are super negative all the time, and you seem to be more like on the positive side, as i try to be all the time, and I wondered if i was alone out there in feeling a little crappy on some days. so thanks for this. :)
ReplyDeleteOh don't even worry! You will have some great days and some really horrible days! You are entitled to them both too! Yeah milspouse isn't always positive and sometimes brings me down... That's why I started my blog and following other people! I think its more positive! But good luck girl I hope you are feeling better now!
ReplyDeleteThanks! yeah, today was MUCH better... We have a thing about not going to bed mad at eachother, so we always resolve it before the day is over. so today is better... sometimes you just gotta get things off your chest!
ReplyDeletehey have you checked out that website from that book: CinCHouse.com? I havent yet...
ReplyDeleteGood I am glad you are doing better. I like to not go to bed mad either! And I ALWAYS have to get things off my chest too or I will explode!! I have checked out that site and I did sign up but I dont really go on it too much. I have been on probably like 5 times. I havent had much time to check it out! But it does have some good info if you ever need it. I usuallu just go on Milspouse.com.
ReplyDelete