Ok so I came on here to tell you all about my amazing weekend so far! I got out here to Texas on Wednesday night and my hubster picked me up from the airport. Which I was so happy about because taking a cab 20-30 minutes to base would freak me out! And plus I got to see his face! Oh I love him so much! He was all sexy in his ABU's and he yellow rope that he just got a couple weeks ago. Then we stopped at Wendy's
(his favorite place to eat) and got some lunch! Then we checked into the hotel and we got to the room we were shocked. Apparently they gave me a room for the higher ups! Its like a MINI apartment! It is so cool. It have a living room/kitchenette. With a stove, oven, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, fridge, and everything you need! Its awesome. Then it has a separate room with a bed, two night stands, a desk, and a dresser. Then it has a bathroom with a full closet and shelving. I am soo happy bc they last time I was here they put me in a room like any other motel or hotel with a SHARED bathroom! A shared bathroom?? Yes it was shared with the room next to us! It was way too weird for me! So I was happy when the lady asked me if I wanted a room with a non shared bathroom! I about jumped through the phone to hug her!
Well after he after our food and watch tv for like 5 minutes he had to go back to work. :( But its ok bc after he came and hung out with me and it was so nice to have my cuddle buddy back! Then Thursday morning he has PT and came to my room after. I did his laundry for him... ye son MY vacation I still ended up doing his laundry. But thats ok because 1) he needed it done badly! 2) I am his wifey and it felt good to be able to actually help him out since we have been apart our whole marriage so far. I think he really appreciated it too because the washer and dryer in the hotel is way nicer than the ones he can use. I was so nervous at first to wash his ABU's just because they are his uniform and pretty expensive... but it all worked out. Then we went to breakfast at Ihop with one of his friends. It was really good. That was all we really had time for so then he had to go to work. I dropped him off at his squadron and went back to my room. I just watched TV and went on the Internet until he had lunch. Then I picked up some lunch for him and met him in the parking lot of his squadron and we just talked and ate lunch. He didn't have long at all so once he was done he had to go back. So back I went to my room. I was so exhausted so I took about two 1 1/2 hour naps while watching the college softball game. Then I got up bc the couch was so uncomfortable and watched 2 shows of Will and Grace (love that show) a show of Frasier ( not a huge fan.. but my remote doesn't work and I didn't want to get up) and then half a show of Who's Line Is It Anyway. Then it was finally time to leave to go pick up the hubster. We couldn't spend much time together so We went down to the gas station so the boys could blow off some stream from work and smoke. Then they got some food from the Chow hall and he had to drop me back off at my room because it was almost time for curfew for them. I went to bed and woke up at about 9:30 with the hubster in my BED!! :) He was able to wake up and leave his room at 8 am and come cuddle with me! I was so happy! SO then we slept till about 11:45 and got up so he could go take his and his friends uniforms to the tailors to get their patches sewn on. He is becoming an E-3 this Monday! :) He jumped from and E-1 to and E-3. Then we went back to the gas station so they could have another smoke before work and then it was time to take me back to my room... where I am writing this lovely novel for all of you to enjoy!
It has been so nice to be with his and hold his hand and hug and kiss him and see his face! I have missed him so much. I still miss him right now... even though I will see him in a couple hours for his lunch break... which we are having some Subway. Then after he gets of work we are gonna go out with a bunch of people (so he can show me off... ugh now I really have to get all gussied up) and to have a couple drinks! He gets to stay the night with me tonight and tomorrow night so I am very excited to have my cuddle buddy for two WHOLE nights! And have a nice crowded warm bed... until he steals all the covers like he always does. But I will deal with that if that means being able to sleep next to him. Ill update you guys later on how tonight goes... I have not drank in a very long time, so this will be an interesting night I am sure.
I hope you all are having a great week and a great start to a great weekend!
I just noticed on your profile you will be moving to VA! that's where I am at Langley! If you need a person to show you around or introduce you to some other wives, just let me know!
ReplyDeleteYEs I am! I am sooo excited! I have been talking to a couple people from milspouse about it and gtting some ideas! Add me on FB if you want! http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=823140312
ReplyDeleteAwwww I'm so happy that you got to spend time with him!! Spending time with our guys is the BEST feeling in the world. When you haven't seen him for so long, it's even harder to spend even just a few hours apart but soon you will be living with him! =)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Try to find B-12 pills. They usually prevent hang overs. =)