Friday, December 3, 2010

Vintage Christmas

I have always been into the vintage stuff. I think it looks so cool and different than what we are used to. Christmas Time 2010 vintage jpeg
Christmas Time 2010 091 copy
{Don’t worry… I filled that open space in the middle with another bow! It looks much better now!}

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.



Household6Diva FotoFriday

5 comments:

  1. Your tree is amazing! And I definitely think vintage is way better!! :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is giving me the warm fuzzies. I love the vintage take, too, even though I grew up with a tree absolutely covered in random, non-uniform ornaments collected over the years. I may need to become a two-tree household someday, so I can have my eclectic tree AND a vintage tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!
    Kara I think I will become a two-tree household when i have kiddos because I will probably let them pick out their favorite ornaments! But now that it is just me and the hubs we will keep it simple!

    ReplyDelete