Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year Already?

I can’t believe it is almost 2011. It seems like 2010 just started. Well I guess I will do a little recap of this year.

  • January 1st hubs left for tech school for 5 months… just 2 weeks after we said “I do”.
  • February I quit my job and went to visit the hubs in San Angelo for V-day. I was in a lot of pain the weekend with a horrible tooth ache. I also had to get a root canal.
  • March I started this bloggy blog. I had more dentist appointments. 
  • April was my birthday so I went to visit the hubs at tech school again. We had a lot more fun than the previous visit. I bought myself my early birthday present which was my amazing camera. Oooh I also got my first Brazilian wax this month. I am still unsure if I will ever get another.
  • May the hubs graduated from tech school so I went to San Angelo for the last time to watch his grad ceremony. Then we drove back to CA so he could do his RAP duty for the AF.
  • June we PCS'd to VA!
  • July hubs bought me my first Coach purse.
  • August my car arrived from CA and still does not work.
  • September hubs had his birthday so we went to dinner.
  • October not much happened. We bought candy for Halloween but no one showed up!
  • November I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal by myself.
  • December hubs had poker night with the guys from work twice which meant I got to hang with their wives (which was a lot of fun). We celebrated out 2nd Christmas together.

All in all 2010 was a good year. It could have been better if I had a job but hopefully 2011 will bring me a new job. My car will be fixed by the new year so that will be a great thing and I will be able to go on more adventures by myself. I hope to be able to go back and visit my family soon. I hope my mom and stepdad find jobs in 2011 because they both got laid off.

I really can’t complain about 2010. We were able to pay all our bills, always had food on the table, and my husband and I still love each other! :) What more can I ask for right?

1 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful year! I had to laugh at the wax comment. I don't think they're that bad!

    ReplyDelete