Monday, December 6, 2010

52 Weeks of Awesomeness Week 9

Week 9 is “objects that tell something about me”

animals 057 heartland pw

  • The books say that I am a reader. I never used to be but I have come to enjoy reading very much.
  • The iPod says that I enjoy music. Music calms me. And I LOVE to belt out some tunes in the shower.
  • The calendar/organizer says that my memory is horrible. I have to write everything down or I WILL forget it.
  • My ring says that I am a HAPPILY MARRIED women.
  • My pens tell about my unusual obsession. I am obsessed with pens and pencils. I know it is weird but it’s true.
  • My camera says that I am an aspiring photographer. I try to learn something about photographer everyday. It’s a slow process but I am enjoying it.
  • My phone says that I try to always keep in touch with my family and friends.

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

5 comments:

  1. You have a pen and pencil obsession, too?!? I'm so glad I don't feel so alone now! LOL I have always been the "odd" one in the family because I have this weird thing about pens and pencils. Office supplies, too, but mostly writing utensils. It's so bad that I can't go into an office supply store (that's like my DisneyLand) without coming out with a ton of somethings that I don't need! LOL And, school supply shopping time is my most favorite time of the year(aside from holidays with family, of course)! Yep...I'm definitely odd....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE school shopping! I have thought about going back to college JUST for school shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fellow pen junkie over here! They're EVERYWHERE in our apartment. It's gotten to the point that I have to make a very conscious effort not to take the pens at hotels anymore. Yeah, it's bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was a "like" button, like what facebook has for comments! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete