So I am trying to work on my photography skills and they can only go so far in an apartment taking pictures of cats. I went out today and drove around trying to find places to take pictures of nature. I got a couple pictures. But I get so scared when I am out in public taking pictures. I don’t want to look like some crazy stalker chick snapping a bunch of pictures. I feel like people are watching me and wondering what I am doing or if I am taking pictures of them. I promise I am not. It just makes me nervous. Do any of you feel like this? It doesn’t help that hubby scared the crap out of me when we were on base. He told me I shouldn’t take pictures on base because they might think I am some sort of spy! I guess I feel like that in the real world too.
Here are some pictures I got today.

All of these pictures are SOOC (straight out of camera) camera shots. No editing. I don’t feel like editing them right now.
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
Nice pictures!!! :) I feel the same way when I take pictures. My hubby likes to tell me stories like that too. Last night I was standing in my garage taking pictures of deer that were in the backyard. It was about 12-1am and one of the neighbors was driving and stopped on the road. I'm not sure if they were watching the deer or me...I'm sure I looked like a weirdo.
ReplyDelete-Staci
The Crafty Military Wife