Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well Merry Christmas everyone!

So this year the hubs took off this weekend for Christmas which is totally awesome. Christmas eve we pretty much stayed cuddled up in bed ALL day reading our books (totally awesome to me). For Christmas we did absolutely nothing. This year we did not have money to do anything. It was just me, the hubs, and our fur babies. I was a little sad we didn’t have any gifts to open or a traditional Christmas dinner (we ate frozen pizza). But then I thought about it and I don’t really care about either of those things. I am just glad I got to spend our 2nd Christmas together. I am not taking for granted any holidays that we get to spend together because I know this will not happen every year. I do miss my family like crazy and wish we could have spent time with them but hopefully next year money won’t be so tight (maybe Santa will bring me a job this year… even if it is later than Christmas). We did have a mini white Christmas which was nice.

Well I am going to go cuddles with my hubby and watch the football game!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you and your husband could spend Christmas together. Gifts aren't what make the holiday important; the company of who we love does.

    ReplyDelete