So I was thinking... I haven't done a "real" post lately. I haven't really written/typed much. I have been posting lots of pictures because I am trying to learn more about photography and have been trying to practice more. I hope you all don't mind lots of pictures because I have found that it is my passion. Well, I thought I would update everyone on whats been going on lately.
Not a whole lot. I have been searching for a job but they are not very abundant here. So that is pretty much what I do all day. Well, that and of course reading every one's blogs. I love waking up in the the morning to 80+ unread blog posts! I make my pot of coffee, put on some warm cozy socks, my slippers, and maybe a sweater or robe and sit my butt in front of my computer and read away.
I have a New Years resolution that I want to start right away. Wanna know what it is? I have realized that I need to comment more on y'alls blogs (I never really say y'all but it sounded fun). So that is my New Years resolution this year. I don't know why I haven't in the past but I will from now on!
I know I posted this a couple posts ago, but there are some of you out there who I don't follow. I have tried but your blogs aren't posted so go ahead and post them in a comment and I will be sure to follow you back.
Other job searching and blogging I haven't been up to much. The hubs goes to work and comes home and we eat dinner and watch "Bones". We have become obsessed with "Bones". On his days off we pretty much watch "Bones" all day. The weather is finally getting cold. It did "snow" the other day... it didn't stick but it still snowed a little. The weather has been in the 30's and 40's and I am loving it. Other than that there isn't much else going on.
Happy Friday!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
I hope you're able to find a job soon, the "searching" part can be extremely frustrating!!! Good luck!! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you find a job soon!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE Bones. We've watched all the seasons on Netflix and I just love the show.
this is totally one of my new years resolutions too .. i am horrible at commenting. half the time ir ead blogs from my phone and can't figure out how to comment so i'll tell myself i'll do it later and then forget =/
ReplyDeleteps - i'm so jealous of your morning blog-reading/coffee routine! :(