Loving this snowy weather!
55mm, f/5.6, 1/400 sec, ISO-160, CoffeeShop Simply Vintage Action

I just adore my cat. He does the cutest, sweetest things sometimes and I can’t get enough of it!
47mm, f/5.6, 1/40 sec, ISO-6400, PW Lovely and Ethereal Action

I just love the colors in this shot. Such beautiful fall leaves here in VA.
171mm, f/5.6, 1/60 sec, ISO-125, PW Boost Action

Those leaves are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, we do have good leaves in Virginia. ;)
i love them all, especially that first one! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I love your pictures. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I have to admit, I don't miss snow!
ReplyDeletewow. your ISO was 6400??!!! it's not even noisy at all. what kind of camera do you have? thanks for linking up...I guess I'll have to let it slide (just this once) that you linked up a photo of a cat. ; )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful first shot! You can keep the snow though, we've had enough in MN!
ReplyDeleteISO 6400 and still sharp, what camera are you using and lens. Amazing details
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! I love the leaves, gorgeous shots! :) Amazing! I love the snow shot too! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAmazingly beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I use the Canon Rebel t2i and I was using the kit lens for these pictures. {I even double checked the ISO and it was 6400}
ReplyDeleteI will take the snow... I am loving it!
Your top frame is just gorgeous! I love the hues and soft saturation!
ReplyDelete