Sunday, December 5, 2010

My First Snow Fall

snow flurries 121snow flurries 126snow flurries 127
I know it isn’t a lot of snow… it didn’t even stick on the ground for very long. But it is the first time I have seen snow fall! I think I fell in love with snow last night. It just has a romanticism to it. Or maybe its just because I am a SoCal girl born and raised. I can’t wait for it to snow more and actually get a foot or two or even more.

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

2 comments:

  1. I always love the first time it snows. But after a whole winter of it, it gets old! Haha, but then again winter isn't my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from coastal SC, and we've had one big snow in the 24 years I've been alive! And it's never "real" snow - it's always that wet, nasty stuff. I'm supposed to go to Michigan in January, so I'll get to see real, powdery snow for the first time! Although, I have to say, I'd much rather have warm weather and the life without it!

    ReplyDelete