Cute picture! I'm not a fan of candy canes, but I love to have them in our house!
Love candy canes too! And those soft peppermints.
I love candy canes!
Lovely photo!
Great shot of a holiday favorite.
oh this is awesome! Wonderful composition!
sweet! i love candy canes. i couldn't make it through the holidays without them.
ohhh I love this! Love the vignette!
That is a wonderful photo!! I also love candy canes...I am not sure what my family would do if we didn't have any for Christmas. :)
Cute picture! I'm not a fan of candy canes, but I love to have them in our house!
ReplyDeleteLove candy canes too! And those soft peppermints.
ReplyDeleteI love candy canes!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of a holiday favorite.
ReplyDeleteoh this is awesome! Wonderful composition!
ReplyDeletesweet! i love candy canes. i couldn't make it through the holidays without them.
ReplyDeleteohhh I love this! Love the vignette!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful photo!! I also love candy canes...I am not sure what my family would do if we didn't have any for Christmas. :)
ReplyDelete