Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Need YOUR Help!

Ok if any of you have shutterfly... which I know lots do... I would really REALLY really appreciate if you could help me out. I entered this photo for the Holiday photo contest on Shutterfly. I need lots of votes! Voting is open from dec 8- dec 21. You can vote as many times as you'd like through out the day and voting period.

If you do not have a shutterfly account you can always sign up. If you sign up to vote you will recieve 25 free 4x6 prints. So it is a win win for everyone! The picture below is my cat and it is my entry but  doesnt take you straight to my picture but THIS link does! I will love you all forever if you go vote! Thank you!



All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment