It's time... I am back from my visit back home... my birthday is way over... summer is here! It is time to get my butt back into gear and lose some weight. I have a wedding to go to in October... this is my inspiration and motivation. Going back home to California really opened my eyes... EVERYONE is
skinny in shape in California. I felt like a cow there. I took a picture with my brother and sister and I totally looked like a hippo. I guess I didn't realize HOW big I was until I was in a bunch of pictures with my family. Living with just me and my husband we don't take many pictures... so this definitely opened my eyes.
So.. back to lots of chicken, veggies, fruit, water water water, and exercise!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment