Friday, June 3, 2011

Debbie Downer

Today I am a debbie downer. I got some bad news and I wish it didn't effect me the way it does. Hopefully my mood gets better because it is poker night for the boys which means I get to spend time with my girls tonight. Oh of course and my little boyfriend (my friends baby). Tonight I think us girls are going to go to the movies this time instead of just sitting around while the boys play poker. I have really been wanting to see Bridesmaids and I think that is the plan tonight. I am very excited. I haven't been to the movies in quite some time. I am sure that when the movie is over the boys will still have a long time until the game is over. There is supposed to be like 15 guys playing tonight. Last time there were like 11 guys and the game lasted from 7ish pm to 4am. But I couldn't complain last time because Mr. Swindy won! :) Hopefully Mr. Swindy is on his game tonight and can win some money.

Other than that there isn't much going on. I might go to Kohl's today because I have a coupon and need some new clothes. I hate clothes shopping since I have gained so much weight (But I need something nice to wear for my baby brothers high school graduation). I know that I have lost some weight lately but not enough to make a difference in my clothing size. I figured losing 15 lbs. would effect my clothing size but it doesn't.

I think losing 15 lbs and not seeing it in the way my clothes fits has hurt the way I feel about diet and exercise. I guess I feel like "if I can't tell I have lost weight now, I doubt I will be able to tell if I keep going". I don't know I am just frustrated with it all right now.

Now I am going to go get ready and head to Kohl's to more than likely not find anything and come home depressed. Wish me luck! :)

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

2 comments:

  1. I know its frustrating but don't let it get you down. 15 pounds is a great accomplishment whether it reflects in your clothes or not. It took sacrifice and discipline. Just keep moving one step at a time. You will soon see the fruits of your labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for attending MM blog hop,am now following back,looking forward in reading more of your post.

    ReplyDelete