There is this wine... I seriously LUUURVE this wine. I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere near me! It is called Stella Rosa. It is a sweet red wine and absolutely amazing. I have tried several different wines but nothing compares to this one. They have it pretty much everywhere in California... but it is no where to be found in Virginia. I have thought about buying it online. In fact, I went online and was going to order 5 bottles for like 45 bucks... the shipping alone was 35!I would have had had to pay 80 bucks... That is crazy! I am going to go to a wine store near where I live tomorrow to see if they carry it. If not I am going to ask them if I can request that they carry and see what they say. The worst they can say is no... If they do say no I may kick and scream my way out of the store. If they don't carry it I may just have to cave and pay a butt load of shipping fees.
I just want my yummy wine!!!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment