Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Excitement

So tomorrow is the big day... I fly home tomorrow! I actually was able to fit 2 weeks worth of clothing in 1 carry on suit case and an oversized purse. I am so proud of myself. Now I don't have to pay 50 extra dollars for a checked bag. My mom and I are trying to figure out a way to surprise the rest of my family when I get there but so far we only have one idea. But we don't know if it will work. The reason my mom knows is because she is picking me up from the airport... There is no reason for me to rent a car.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I will be flying about 7 hours. I get a little anxiety when I am about to fly. I am not sure why but it might me because I don't like being forced to be in one spot for a long time... like an airplane. But I will be completely prepared. I am bringing my macbook, book, ipod, camera, and of course my blackberry. So I hope with all those my anxiety will calm down.

I know for some of my readers you probably don't want to hear read this but... I am already sad that I will be away from my husband for two weeks. I know I know... it is nothing compared to a deployment that some of you have been or are going through. But, still... I am sad! This will be the first time we have been apart in a year. Im sure he is happy to have the tv, his xbox, and the apartment to himself. Now he can play as much of his xbox, watch as much tv, and play all the facebook games he wants. :)

Now the hubs and I are going to go return our redbox movie and possibly rent another and spend as much time together as we can tonight! :)

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment