I am back home right now! As I type this, there is my sisters doggie sharing my chair with me (making this very hard to type), my kitty named scooty on the back of the couch, and my other kitty named chesney playing with something in the dining room. My other kitty named paisley is somewhere outside having fun. They are all so adorable and I remember why I missed them so much. I have been trying to take their pictures and the kitties don't like to but the doggie luurves being a model.
This is Poohy... she has a hard life!
This is Chesney... he has the funniest personality in his pictures.
This is Scooty... she is giving me the stink eye.
This is Paisley... She wants more treats.
So my amazing mom had in-n-out waiting for me in the car when I got off my horrible second flight yesterday! I have not had in-n-out in over a year people... this is crazy talk! Then we went to an Angel's game last night where I was practically falling asleep because I had been up for 19 hours! I some pictures of the game too... but they were not playing very well last night.
I miss my husband terribly! But I bet he is loving the apartment to himself.
Hope you all are having a great Thursday!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
Hope you're having a great vacation :)
ReplyDelete