Not much is going on around here. I had a phone interview for a job on Wednesday. That went well... it took about 15 minutes total and she was super nice. Now I am just waiting to hear back. I have another "in person" interview this Wednesday. I am hoping I don't get too nervous or anything. I am wearing high heels and I am kind of scared because my ankle still is not fully healed. I just don't want to eat it while walking up to shake her hand... that would probably be a bad first impression. I got a mani/pedi and had lunch with a friend yesterday and I had a lot of fun meeting up with her. I decided to get a french manicure so it was subtle and classy for the interview.
Nothing to crazy or outrageous. What do you think? But I did go wild on my toes and got a pretty turquoise!
Today I was talking to some lovely ladies about trying to conceive and they suggested that I use this website call fertilityfriend.com to help track my cycle and ovulation and all that stuff. It is so interesting and so much more detailed than my little calendar that I normally use. I hope this helps us on TTC journey. I need to get a thermometer so I can start temping, and I also need to start back on pre-natals and folic acid supplements.
I just updated my "Book Shelf" page (on the right) with the latest book I finished. I have not read as much I would like to lately. I think now that I am home from my trip and summer is here I will read more. Plus it helps that my family gave me 13 new books to choose from. I think the next books on my list are Something Borrow and Something Blue... donated to my home library by my lovely sister.
Last week when I got home I realized that the registration was past due on my car. I finally got my registration up to date and transferred to Virginia now. I just need to get the state inspection done and I should be good to go.
I hope you all have a fabulous and fun fourth of July. Oh... and SAFE! :)
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:
Post a Comment