Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Fever

  • My baby fever is crazy. I had a dream last night that we had the cutest little baby boy. It seemed so real too.  Then I woke up and realized it was just a dream. :( 
  • So, was anyone else sad that we didn't get a coupons in our Sunday paper this past weekend? I was! That is my new thing now... wake up on Sundays and clip coupons while the hubby is still sleeping.
  • This week has been kind of sad for me. My best friends grandpa lost his battle with cancer and past away this morning. My other friends grandma past away this week. My other friends are "dissolving" their marriage. 
  • I need a job really bad! I can't stand sitting home during the day anymore. I have no motivation! I am not the stay-at-home-wife type. Plus the extra money would be nice. 
  • As I type this our neighbors keep banging on the wall. It is very frustrating and I can't wait to move into base housing (whenever that is going to be). 
  • I have been very moody this week. My husband keep telling me so! I don't like feeling this way! 
Well thats all I have for now! Have a good Thursday!


All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

1 comments:

  1. I had a dream like that a couple weeks ago! It seemed so real. I hope you guys can move into base housing soon!

    ReplyDelete