I had a great vacation and a great time with my family (minus some un-needed drama). But, I am pretty happy to be home. I missed my husband like crazy and it is so nice to be home. During this trip back to see my family I realized something. I realized that that isn't my "home" anymore. My home is with my husband now. It is weird to say that and I feel sort of guilty for saying it... but it is how I feel. "Where he is, is home to me" is exactly how I feel.
Oh man my first flight was miserable! It was 4 hours long and I have horrible stomach cramps... the entire 4 hours. They were the worst cramps/pain I have ever felt in my life and I am not exaggerating. On top of all the pain I was in... it was a red eye flight. WORST IDEA EVER!! I will never do red eye again. I am that type of person who cannot sleep on planes and this trip was no different. My sister even gave me a Xanax just to calm my nerves enough to fall asleep. My dumb a** was to scared to take it because I was afraid of how I may have felt. Looking back I should have just taken the dang pill.
All in all it was great trip (minus the stupid drama) and it was sooo nice to be with my family again. I had a jam packed 2 weeks but it was all worth it. I will post pictures next time... it is time for me to cuddle up with my book and relax!
Goodnight all!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment