Sunday, June 5, 2011

iTunes transferring

Oh man... I decided today I would transfer my iTunes library from my old computer to my new macbook. I was so confused at first. I had to re-read the tutorials over and over (it didn't help that my husband had the music on the tv kind of loud to help distract me). But I finally got it all switched over and it all works. I am excited I figured it out... all by myself too!

I ended up going shopping today instead of yesterday and I actually left the store not depressed. I found a dress to wear and I don't look pregnant in it! It was more expensive than I wanted it to be but thank goodness I had a coupon. I also found a new pair of sunglasses which is awesome because I have had my current pair for over 2 years now.

So I leave this week to go back home to SURPRISE my family for my brothers graduation. I haven't even started packing! I need to do laundry and pack like NOW! I wanted to try and only take a carry on but I don't think I will be able to fit 2 weeks worth of clothing into that small of a suitcase. Does anyone have any tips on that? Now I am stressing a little just thinking about packing. I don't even have a list of what i need to pack or anything. I have definitely procrastinated on for this trip.

I think I am going to go make a list now! Happy Saturday night!

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment