As you all know, from my last post, that Thursday was my birthday. Well, I decided last weekend that I was going to go off my diet for this past week because we were going to be going out to eat quite a lot. So, I did. I ate pizza, hamburgers, fries, Mexican food, salad with RANCH (oh no!), fast food, and ice cream. I realized something this week… I actually have been a lot more tired, and most of that food didn’t sit well in my stomach. I had several stomach aches this week. I still drank water but not nearly as much as I should have. I never realized any of this before I stared eating healthy. I would eat this crap all the time and never blame my feeling like crap on my bad eating habits. But now I KNOW that it was because of the food that I ate that I was ALWAYS tired and suffered from stomach aches all the time. So I did learn something from this week. Eating unhealthy makes me very tired and sluggish and does not agree with my stomach.
Some other good news from this past week (aside from learning unhealthy food doesn’t agree with me) is that I pretty much stayed the same on the scale. The last time I weighed (a week and a half ago)… I was 178.8 and this morning I was 179.8. After all that crap I put into my body I only gained a pound. So today I am starting back on my healthy lifestyle and don’t plan to get off. I like how I feel when I am drinking 64+ ounces of water a day and eating healthy whole foods. I also feel less bloated when I eat healthy.
I am not sure if I wrote about this on here before or not but I am very excited because I found several Pilates, yoga, boot camp, and dance workouts on Netflix. The best part is that they are for my instant queue. YAY! I am very excited to try the dance workout. I am just hoping they all work ok with my ankle. My ankle is still not 100%. :( I can’t wait for it to get better.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment