Last night the hubs and I wandered over to Bed Bath and Beyond. I LOVE this store. I was going there for these tumblers called Tervis Tumblers. They are the double walled, hot/cold, to-go cups. The BB&B that we have has an entire room and two stand alone shelves just for these cups. It is pretty crazy. The cup I chose is this one:
I love it!! It is very cute and because of the straw… it makes drinking 64+ ounces of water a day very easy. I just sip away while I blog or watch TV. This one is 24 ounces. They also have 16 ounce cups too if you want a smaller one. They have a bunch of different “designs” too. They have all of the military branches, football teams, random designs, and initials.
I bought this clear lid and straw so I can drink water/cold drinks with it. My cup came with a red lid for hot drinks too.
Here are some other designs:
The Angels logo is actually a patch.
This is the patch that is in the Air Force Tumbler.
They are a little expensive but these are “virtually indestructible”, and they say they are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. I love my cup! :)
I really want one of these tumblers! I'll have to go to BB&B.
ReplyDeleteWe have tons of these and they're ALL we use! LOVE THEM!
ReplyDelete