First off I would like to talk about a heart wrenching blog post I saw today written by a fellow MilSpouse named Jessica that was pretty much her suicide letter. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I read this post with my mouth wide open and tears falling down my face. Someone wrote as an anon commenter saying he/she was an MP at her base and that they found her and she is alive and unharmed. I hope this is true! Please go to her blog and give her a little love to show her that we are all here for her.
Onto other less important news. I weighed and measured myself today for my last day in cycle 2. Not very exciting from when I posted about the new Weight Loss Challenge I am linking up with.
- I started at 190 and I am down 12 pounds to 178.
- I lost another 1/2 inch off my waist = a total of 2.5 inches.
- I lost 1.5 inches off my chest (under my breasts)= a total of 2.5 inches.
- I lost another 2 inches off my bust = a total of 2.5 inches.
- And I lost 1/2 an inch off my right thigh = a total of 2.25 inches.
- Total inches lost so far is 11.75!
I am not sure if I feel the difference yet but I will soon. I went for a walk yesterday with my husband and I also jogged a little bit. I very happy about this because my ankle didn’t bother me and I was able to jog longer than when I tried a couple months ago. Very exciting for me.
I am supposed to go onto cycle 3 for the 17 Day Diet but I want to lose more weight by June. I think if I went to cycle 3 I wouldn’t lose as much as I wanted by then. So back to a bunch of veggies, fruits, protein, and yogurt I go! :)
Oh, I also added a new page to my blog. It is my Book Shelf over there on the right side. I will be adding the books I read as I finish them. So if you need some new ideas or are interested in what I am reading take a look. I am going to warn you now… I read A LOT of romance novels. I am trying to steer away from that genre but I haven’t found many other books that interest me. I do have all the Twilight books and all of Nicholas Spark’s books but I read those before 2010 (that is why they aren’t on the list). If you have ideas throw ‘em my way! Please! :)
I just want to say that everyone of you has a special reason for being here in this world. You may not feel like right now but stay strong. Times get tough but I believe that each of you are stronger than you know and you will get though it! Tell the ones you love that you do love them. Some people just need to hear that every once in a while! :)
I heard about Jessica on twitter this morning and I'm so glad that she's ok. If that's true. Go you! That's awesome about the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteI am glad she is okay. I am a new follower of you... just trying to find other milspouse bloggers and that is how I came across that letter Jessica wrote from another milspouse. It is so sad and I hope she will know we all love her and are there for her.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the loss in inches!!
ReplyDelete