- The weather is nice today. It’s not too hot but it is warm enough to open all my windows and let a nice breeze come through. I love days like this.
- I bought new hot curlers last night. When I tried them out I looked like a lion. I am just happy my hair actually held a curl for a while. Do you use any hair products before curling your hair?
- Yesterday I made my own green salsa. I cooked my chicken in the salsa in the crockpot and it turned out to be pretty good. I’m just happy the husband liked it.
- I really really REALLY need to get a job!
- My husband and I will be moving to base housing this summer and I am very excited about this. I do not like apartment living! I can’t wait to have a backyard or garage or both.
- We may just get a new puppy when we move on base! :) (This is not for sure yet but it we are thinking about it).
- While shaving my legs yesterday I happened to shave off half of my finger nail in the process. Good times!
- I found a photography class near where we live and my mom said she will pay for me as my birthday present! I am ecstatic about this because I have been wanting to take a class since high school.
That’s about it for today. I am going to go mess around on Photoshop and try to teach myself some new stuff! YouTube here I come!
Have a great Tuesday!
That's exciting about moving on base! I was so ready to be in a house after living in an apartment. I've shaved part of my nail off before. How in the world does that happen?? I've never tried hot rollers. I'm afraid that my hair is too fine and they won't hold very well so I just use a curling iron. I spray my hair some really light hair spray before I curl it!
ReplyDeleteMy mom just took a photography class and loved it! :) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteIs there really nice base housing where you live? In my hometown it was really bad.. and they eventually knocked it all down so now there is no base housing or school on base!
ReplyDeleteI've taken one in college so far, but I find photography is a lot more fun when it isn't for a grade haha. They offer classes at the continuing ed. center that I work at and I've been considering those. Have fun in your photography class!