Sunday, April 24, 2011

Great weekend

I have a had a great week and weekend so far. Yesterday (Friday) was my birthday. On Thursday night the hubs and I went to dinner with our friends for my birthday. We had Mexican food and some yummy alcoholic beverages, which I have not had in a long time.

IMG_3307

Thursday during the day my friend and I went spray tanning. This was my first ever spray tanning experience and I don’t think it was too bad.

IMG_3304

Compared to my ginger hubby (who was being a dork when we were taking the picture) I am a lot darker… but for me it is normal (when I spend time in the sun). It didn’t turn out streaky or anything. Do you think it looks orange? Oh, and I chopped about 2 inches off my hair too! Now it feels and looks much healthier.

Yesterday the hubs and I went to breakfast at Ihop and then we went to 2 different Targets looking for a rice cooker. Believe it or not they were both out of them. Weird! So I ended up buying a new lamp shade… it is a cream colored drum shade with a teal-ish ribbon around the top and bottom. It was on clearance a couple of weeks ago for like 16 bucks and when I went yesterday is was on clearance for like 4 something. I could not pass that up! I also got a new nail polish. It is a pastel purple and I really like it.

Today we just stayed home, watched a movie, cleaning a little, did some laundry, and my hubs has been watching basketball. Now it is time for a little reading and then bed!

1 comments: