
I am linking up with Rachel and Lindsay for this new Weigh Loss Challenge. I am pretty excited about this so now I can share my goals and progress and be more accountable.
My ultimate goal is to get back down to about 130-140. Some where in that range and I would feel so great again. I first started eating healthier and losing weight about a month ago and have lost 12 pounds so far. I started at 190 and I weighed in at 178 this morning. My BMI is considered obese still at 30.6 (I am 5'4"). I injured my ankle about 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to exercise very much. I walked for the first time yesterday with my husband and my ankle felt good.
My plans for losing this weight are to eat right and execise. I have been on the 17 Day Diet for about a month and it is teaching me how to eat right again. (I have cheated several times and almost stopped with it all together but realized that I need to keep doing this if I want to be happy about myself) I am going to start walking everyday with my husband for execise. I have lost a total of 6.2% of my body weight so far and I am very proud of myself.
I think I am just going to do this weight loss challenge every week on my blog instead of doing wednesday weigh in every week. I dont want to bore everyone with my weight loss.
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
You can do it! I always get kind of sick of things like that about 2 weeks in, but I'm determined to get healthier!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it. A awesome site to check out that is really grat and helps me loose weight and a lot of ppl I know is Sparkpeople.com. It is free to and works!
ReplyDeleteYour blog should be linked up now.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for participating and congrats on your loss so far! I am looking forward to following your progress! :)
Congrats on what you accomplished so far! :) Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete