Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recap

Man oh man it has been a while since my last post. I know… I am a bad blogger. Here is a little recap.

I got off the diet for my birthday the week of April 22. I just got back on it yesterday. But now I am more excited to get back on it because I am exercising this time. :) The last time I did the 1st cycle of the 17DD I lost 12 lbs. without exercising because of my sprained ankle. Now I am better and can exercise more so I am hoping to lose like 15 more lbs. this month. :) Some more good news… When I weighed myself last time when I was on the diet I weighed in at 178.8 lbs. and I weighed myself yesterday (after 3 weeks of nothing but fast food, fried food, candy, and a bunch of crap) and I actually weight 178.0 lbs.!! I didn’t gain anything!! :) I weighed myself this morning too and I weighed 177.0 lbs.!!! So that is great motivation for me! 

I started couponing! They had a class on base that I took with two of my friends to teach us where to start pretty much. I ordered the Sunday paper and check online for my coupons. My biggest irritation with couponing is that they hardly have coupons for chicken and produce (which is what I eat on this diet). But I am using coupons for cat food and litter and household products. I hope I get better at this couponing because it is overwhelming right now.

I have been doing some photography classes. I took 2 already with one teacher and it was pretty pointless. He taught us what each of the settings are on your camera like auto, sports, macro, landscape, manual, etc. But now I am taking another class with a different teacher. This class is “intermediate” photography and it is so much better. We are actually going to go out, as a class/group, and take pictures together. I am excited for this because the last class was nothing like that! So I hope I learn a lot in this class. We have two more classes to go.

I have started packing up our apartment. We are supposed to be moving to base housing this summer. I can’t stand apartment living. I hope that doesn’t make me sound like a snob! I promise I’m not! :) It’s just that our neighbors are HORRIBLE!!! We live in a 3 story apartment building and of course we are on the 2nd floor. The people above us are loud and the girl wears here high heels every second of the day. You can hear her walking around her apartment (which is carpeted except in the kitchen and bathrooms). They have parties on random nights of the week and it seems like it always falls on a night where my husband has to be in bed for work. The people below us play there music all night. They have there bass up really high and it vibrates our floors and all I hear is bump, bump, thump! So annoying!! I guess it is partly my fault because I am too scared to call the cops with a noise complaint or call the front office.

Well hope you all have a great Tuesday! I am off to finish my breakfast smoothie (with frozen strawberries, spinach, vanilla yogurt, and green tea!), do my workout, take some pictures for my class, and feed my friends cats! :)

2 comments:

  1. Go you for not gaining! I'm with you on couponing. I love to use coupons but I rarely use them because we only eat fresh meat and produce. Most of the time anyway. I wouldn't even think about buying the stuff the coupons are for. I use them for mainly household items and dog food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I need to jump on the bandwagon so I can be bikini ready!

    ReplyDelete