Thursday, April 14, 2011

Still Jiggling

Weight Loss Challenge
 
Ok so I was really bad this week with my weight loss... period! I ate horribly and didn't exercise. Yesterday I woke up and felt like I was going to vomit (sorry TMI) so I ate the easiest fastest thing I could find... PIZZA! We bought pizza the night before because I did not feel like cooking. I don't think my stomach agreed with it because I didn't feel great when I went to bed. Then I woke up feeling like crap and decided pizza was for breakfast anyway. I know... it makes no sense to me either. After I attempted running/jogging last week and my ankle was fine with it... I guess I decided I wasn't ready yet. So, needless to say I haven't done any exercise since last week.
 
I NEED to get on it! I can't sit her an make excuses anymore! If I want to wear a dress and not look pregnant this summer than I can't sit here (at my computer) all day long! So today is a beautiful day outside and I am determined to go enjoy it! I'm dragging the husband with me and we are going for a nice long walk! :)
 
Sorry to disappoint everyone on my lack of motivation and progress. I promise to actually have some better news next week!


All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

8 comments:

  1. Hey I'm doing the challenge too! Have a great time on your walk with the hubby!! I'm sure that you'll do great next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our moments, just don't let it set you back! It's a new week and you'll do great! Have fun in the beautiful outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those times! You'll get back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next week you will kick butt!! I'm a new follower and participating in the jiggle challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do it!! hope you had a nice walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just jump back on the bandwagon and keep at it! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's easy to get in a stride either way--whether it be up and walking and jogging everyday, or hiding out for a week in sweats with an ice cream spoon. It happens to all of us. Just get back up and you'll feel better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will have a better wekk next week! Stick with it, i know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete