Monday, September 13, 2010

Where have I been you ask?

I know I know... I have been MIA again! I am suprised to see I still have followers. Well, to answer the question "Where have you been?" I have been right here... sitting on my couch... not doing a darn thing. I have been lazy, very lazy. I watch TV all day pretty much. Sometimes I do laundry during my never ending watching of TV, or pause my show to do the dishes. I rarely go on the internet anymore because I have facebook on my phone. I have discovered more channels on TV than just HGTV so now I have a lot more to watch. I wasnt reading at all for a while which is weird because I used to read everynight before bed. Well, this weekend hubs and I went to borders and I got 4 books. I am reading again! Yay for me! I almost finished the first book which is a super cute romance novel about a girl who is pregnant with a cowboys baby and they are falling in love. Awwww how sweet.



So I have been thinking about getting a new blog design because quite frankly... mine sucks! I attempted the top picture of my blog and it sucks. I dont know what happened but I can no longer put a space in between paragraphs or even make separate paragraphs. Maybe that is why I have not been blogging lately... I am bored with my lame page and my posts are run on paragraphs. I really want to get a new design but I want to change the name of my blog first. I cant think of a cute catchy name though. Once I figure out a name I will start looking around to see who can do my blog design. If you know of anyone let me know. I have a couple in mind but I am willing to keep my options open.

Ok onto other things in my life. There isnt much but I guess I can let ya all know whats been going on anyway. So hubs is playing football and bowling for huis squadron. I love going to the football games and practices... partially because I love football but also because it is the only time I get out of this house. Umm what else? Oh we got new couches... I love them! The entire set (includes couch, loveseat, chair, and ottoman) are entirely too big for our little living room but we bought it all anyway. We decided that it will be good for the future so the whole set matches. I just hope the next place we live (wherever and whenever that is) has a larger living room. I love this set because the color of it is a brownish but it kind of has a charcol color to it. The shape of the couches are more conteporary without being too straight lined and uncomfortable. The are cozy and cushy and comfy! I love them! We still have the old black leather cough in the dining room right now because we dont know what to do with it. The weather is finally calming down and not in the high 90s. The last couple days have been sooooo nice... I have been wearing my sweatshirt! I LOVE IT! Yesterday I was on the balcony reading my book all day!

So I have been trying to become a better cook but it just isnt that easy! Not only am I trying to learn to cook but we are trying to eat healthier too so its double hard for me. I feel like we ate the same crap all the time and I was getting sick of it. I look up recipes online but some are pretty hard or I dont have all the ingredients. I am still learning how to be a housewife!

Lets see... anything else going on in my life that is intresting? Not really! But I do hope to get back into the blogging world again. I miss it and I miss all of you! Hope you all didnt miss me too much!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you've been lady! Glad to read all is good. :) I hope to see you blogging more often or maybe on the facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what happened. I'm glad that everything is okay though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, wondered what was going on. So much so that I had a dream about you a few nights in a row! LOL Anyway, hopefully things in life will be picking up soon, so you won't be so bored...

    ReplyDelete