Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bloggie blog design

Ok, it is not up yet but will be soon. I contacted her last night and she almost has it finished already! I cannot wait! I am like a kid at christmas! I am a pain in the butt and am emailing her ever 2 1/2 seconds with new ideas or what not but she is so sweet and nice about it. (No joke about ever 2 1/2 seconds either)

Just a reminder... My new blog name is "Swindy's Stories" so look for that is your google reader or dashboard or whatever you use for blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love new blog designs. I'm waiting until the beginning of the new year to have mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too. I kept seeing so many blogs that I loved I decided I just had to do mine too! How exciting. I will definitely be waiting to see your new one... even though I like yours now! :) When mine is up I will let everyone know who did it! SO you can use her if you want to.

    ReplyDelete