Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cake for breakfast?

First of all, I would like to say hello and thank you to my newest followers. So HELLO and THANK YOU! :)

Second... I think starting my day off with a cup of coffee and a piece of cake is not a very good idea. Well, the coffee is for sure a great idea because I need that to function in life... but the cake... not so much! But it was staring me down and i just had to have a not so little piece!

Now onto other things. I have been looking for a job and there is NOTHING HERE!! I don't quite have a four year degree yet so that limits me. I really REALLY really do not want to do anything in sales (which is all that is available really) because I am horrible. If someone tells me no then I think they mean NO! Why would I push and prod and beg them to say yes? Plus my mommy always said "No means no". So that limits my job search as well. I wouldn't mind working in an office as a "secretary" for now but of course nothing like that is available. I don't want to work in retail because I will be shopping (not working) the day after Thanksgiving. But even with that mentality I have still looked for retail jobs and there are none! WTH!??!?!?
What's a girl gotta do to get a decent job around here? I mean come on!

So lately I have not been able to fall asleep. I stay awake tossing and turning trying to get in a comfortable position and it doesn't work. When I lay on my stomach I feel like my ribs are poking out onto a piece of wood or something hard. So then I change positions and lay on my side and my legs aren't comfortable or my hips aren't. Then I turn to my back (which I never ever sleep like this) and feel comfortable for 5 seconds and then I'm uncomfortable once again. It is so frustrating! But once I do FINALLY fall asleep, I have crazy weird dreams. I woke up screaming once night about my cell phone. I know... so weird right? Then I had that other dream about me having a baby. But when I wake up my body aches like crazy and I cant hardly move. I don't get whats going on.

I will leave on a good note though. Tomorrow is HUBBYs Birthday! YAY!! I am excited because he off tomorrow and we get to spend all day together. I bought him a couple little things so he would have something to open tomorrow but his real present is coming in the mail later on.



2 comments:

  1. My mom always said cake for breakfast was ok because it had milk and eggs. Ha! I understand about it being hard to find a job. I haven't finished my degree yet, though I'm pretty close. I don't want to finish it right now, and I interviewed for jobs for the last couple of months and I settled for just babysitting for families on base. I do it regularly enough so it's ok.

    That's awesome that you guys have the day together on his birthday! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mom already! Yeah I finished 3 years of college and have about 2 more to get my degree. I am just procrastinating in that area. I dont think I would be a good babysitter haha. Yeah I am excited to have him all to myself on his bday... even though I am sure all he will want to do is play video games!

    ReplyDelete