I have not updated you all in a while about what has been really going on here. Ill show you some pictures instead.
I am learning to cook a little. This is chicken casserol before it went in the oven. YUM
This is fried chicken.
These are cupcakes that really turned out to be more like muffins.
Pizza... looks better than it turned out.
Hubs made this. Its tater tot casserol and it was delish!
This is our new living room furniture. I love it, it's comfy, and the cats love it too.
(there is also a chair but it is too big for the living room so its in the guest room)
Here is the guest bedroom.
I took these pictures a while ago but I wanted to post them to show how beautiful my natural nails used to look. Yes those are my own nails... I painted the pink and white myself too.
Cant wait for my nails to look like this again. I just took off acrylics so mine are ugly right now.
Sept 1st was Mr. Chunks (he got a new name) 3rd birthday. We had a mini celebration.
Hubs plays football for his squadron. I love to get out and watch... and occasionally play catch with him before games and practices. The guys are impressed by my arm!
This is the view from base near the football field.
Sail boat near the football field.
This is what happened today. It rained all night and this is what I woke up too.
This is a random picture but this is what my cupboard looks like. I was very excited about the organizer shelf.
There is a little look into my life and whats been going on.

All that food looks Awesome! & I can't believe those are your real nails! They are so gorgeous! I am very jealous!
ReplyDeleteoh my...I love Mr. Chunk's bday picture! So cute :)
ReplyDeleteThat food looks amazing! And seriously your real nails? That is crazy!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. I am trying my best to become a better cook. Yeah i miss my nails... but I am growing them back out after taking off the acrylics. I will never do acrylics again. Mr Chunks hated the hat but loved his extra bday treats.
ReplyDeleteHey, I saw you posted your blog link on milspouse. Hope you don't mind if I follow! (I'm navywife012609 btw from milspouse.) :)
ReplyDeleteOh of course I do not mind if you follow my blog! :) Thanks for stopping by and hope you stay a while!
ReplyDelete