So last night I had a dream that I was pregnant, didn't know until very late in the pregnancy, and had to be rushed to the hospital to have the baby. I woke up thinking we really had a baby. It was so weird. In real life I have been wanting to start buying baby stuff now... like this adorable stroller and car seat. Well, that stroller and car seat were in the dream! But I woke up with none of it! But the best part about it... I didnt know I was pregnant in my dream because I didnt gain any weight! I hope that happens in real life. That would be pretty cool!
Oh by the way... it is raining here. It rained last night too. I love it! But the bad thing is that it isnt really cool outside. Its muggy and humid but raining!
0 comments:
Post a Comment