Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macbook users

Are any of you macbook users? I really want one and just wanna know how you guys feel about them. Do any of you know how to get a good deal on them?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my macbook! I will never have another type of computer! As far as finding a good deal your probably goinh to have to buy a used or refurbished one. Ive seen some on Craigslist but to buy them new they are pretty expensive! But so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really want a macbook! Let me know if you find any good deals ;o]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! We are an Apple family. We both have Macs and soon to get iPhones. We will also get a iMac when we move. It is AWESOME. My computer (as well has my husbands) are just has fast today as they were the day we bought them. We have never had a virus, and we don't use antivirus software. It is a little pricey, but The last PC I had lasted 8 months. My first Mac lasted 3 years and the only reason it didn't last longer is because I spilled Crystal Lite on it :(

    Great investment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess Macbooks are the way to go. Now I just gotta save up some money to get one!

    ReplyDelete