I've talked about that show the past couple of blog posts. It is illegal, but I don't know how they get around it. I'm not even sure what happens to them. I'm going to keep watching just because I'm so intrigued and I don't understand it.
Hello!!! I'm a new follower...looking for other AF wives. Yeah, totally don't get the show at all either. I just saw a clip online today of the show for the first time and in a word: CRAZY! Everyone has a right to live life the way they want (in this case, maybe not!) but I have such a hard time understanding this lifestyle
They get way with it because only one wife is legally married to them. The other ones are only "married through God" or whatever. What really irks me about the show is they are apart of a religion that decided to use the same name as real Mormons so 95% of the world think Mormons are freaks and are apart of polygamy as well. Being a real member of the LDS church, that is what gets to me.
I've talked about that show the past couple of blog posts. It is illegal, but I don't know how they get around it. I'm not even sure what happens to them. I'm going to keep watching just because I'm so intrigued and I don't understand it.
ReplyDeleteHello!!! I'm a new follower...looking for other AF wives. Yeah, totally don't get the show at all either. I just saw a clip online today of the show for the first time and in a word: CRAZY! Everyone has a right to live life the way they want (in this case, maybe not!) but I have such a hard time understanding this lifestyle
ReplyDeleteThey get way with it because only one wife is legally married to them. The other ones are only "married through God" or whatever. What really irks me about the show is they are apart of a religion that decided to use the same name as real Mormons so 95% of the world think Mormons are freaks and are apart of polygamy as well. Being a real member of the LDS church, that is what gets to me.
ReplyDelete