1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
Hmm well we don't really have a anniversary for this because we decided to get married through letters and phone calls while he was in BMT. So I would say sometime in or around Nov of 2009.
2. When is your wedding anniversary?
December 21st 2009
3. How long have you known your spouse?
I have know the hubs since June of 2009.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
Like 2 months.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
We worked together. Which is why we couldn't date each other until September.
6. What is your spouses full name?
Can't do that on here.
7. Do you have any children?
Not yet but we will eventually.
8. How many? Boys/Girls
I want 2 he wants 3. But the only way we are having three is if we have twins.
9. Do you have any house pets?
Yes we have three little furry kitties.
10. Do you own a house or rent?
We are renting now but eventually we definitely want to own our own home.
11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
I guess a town.
12. What is one of your favorite activities to do together?
We watch lots of TV and movies, play games at home, and go to his games.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We haven't taken a vacation yet. But we are planning to do lots of that.
14. When did you first kiss?
September 7th 2009 I believe.
15. What church do you attend?
We do not go to church.
16. Is this the church you were married in?
N/A
17. What town is current address at?
Somewhere between Mexico and Canada.
18. Do you work or stay home?
I am looking for a job right now.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Honeymoon? Whats that? We watched New Moon that night... and I fell asleep around 7:30. I know I know I am horrible!
20. What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
We didn't date long enough to give gifts.
21. How long have you been together?
Just over a year.
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
4 Months
23. Who asked who out?
He asked me.
24. How old are each of you?
He is 24 and I am 22.
25. Where do each of you go to school?
As of right now neither of us are going to school.
26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
So far we haven't had anything that is so hard on us. I would just have to say his video games!
27. Did you go to the same school?
No we went to school in different states.
28. Are you both from the same town?
No we are from different states.
29.Who is smarter?
I would have to say he is hands down. He is that frustrating type that never did homework or studied and still aced all his tests. I, on the other hand studied my butt off and barely passed.
30. Who is more sensitive?
I am... I cry over everything... happy or sad, good or bad, and everything in between.
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Umm I'd have to say Wendy's because that is his favorite (I don't know why) and probably Chili's.
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
Well I guess to where we live now.
33. Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us really have crazy exes.
34. Who has the worse temper?
I don't think either of us has a bad temper. But if I had to choose I would choose me.
35. Who does the cooking?
Ugh... Me and I hate it! But when I get a job... that is going to change.
36. Who is more social?
For the time being he is because he works and I just sit at home... but I think I am normally.
37. Who is the neat-freak?
I never used to be but I am now because I am the one who has to clean the place.
38. Who is more stubborn?
We are both very stubborn.
39. Who hogs the bed?
Him for sure... and he hogs the blankets.
40. Who wakes up earlier?
He does because he works, but on his off days I do for sure. He would sleep all day if I let him.
41. Where was your first date?
We never really had a "formal first date" but I'd have to say a really yummy bar and grill back home.
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
We both had the same amount of real bf's and gf's.
43. Do you get flowers often?
Well I have 3 times since we have been together but not real often.
44. How do you spend the holidays?
We spent Xmas together this last year and vday together (bc I went to visit him in tech school). We will see about these next ones.
45. Who is more jealous?
I probably am... he is not the jealous type at all.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
Not long. Like a week probably.
47. Who eats more?
Him hands down... he eats so much food.
48. Who does the laundry?
Me.
49. Who is better with the computer?
We are both pretty good with them but he is probably a little better than I am.
50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples:
Don't sweat the small stuff and choose your battles wisely. Oh and tell them you love them often.
0 comments:
Post a Comment