Oh man am I exhausted! This week has been a great week. I worked my first 40 hour week with my new job and I absolutely love it. I forgot how it felt to work 40 hours. We also moved into our new home! :)
Oh my goodness I just love it!! I will be taking more pictures when we have most of our stuff put away. This may take a while because after working a 40 hour week and packing/moving for 3 days I am BEAT!
We had our friends, who helped us move, over last night for some wine and beer pong. I couldn't imagine moving without them. I am so grateful for their help. We will definitely be there for them when they need help moving!
Oh and one of the most exciting things about this new house... the stove is GAS! :) Yay no more electric!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:
Post a Comment