...hausted! Oh man am I exhausted. Between moving, unpacking, laundry (in our new whirlpool duet front load washer and dryer :)!), working full time hours again, and other social activities... I am beat! My muscles are sore and it is very hard to wake up in the morning. Coffee is a must again in my life. If I didn't have coffee in the mornings I think I would pass out at my desk at around 2pm.
We still arent completely unpacked yet but maybe this weekend I will be able to get the majority of what is left, done. I just want to be unpacked and moved in already. I will probably get my butt out of bed at like 6 am on saturday and make a huge pot of coffee and unpack like there is no tomorrow. I promise as soon as we are unpacked I will take pictures and post them on here for you! :)
Now it is time to go to work! :)
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment