My job! :) I officially started on Monday with orientation. Wednesday was my first day in the actual office learning the computer programs and what I am going to be doing. I helped with several patients today and I think I did great! I was nervous just because I didnt want to mess anything up... but my "trainer" said I did just fine! :) There is soooo much to learn. Medical terminology is so different from banker terminology. Everyone I work with is super nice to me. I love being able to wear scrubs. I only bought the plain colors but everyone at work has printed tops. I look like the odd man out. I am definitely going scrub shopping with my first paycheck. :) I need a little spice in my life!
We are moving next weekend to our base housing and I am super excited because we got a new house! We seriously lucked out because we were supposed to get an older one but there were too many repairs and it wasn't going to be ready in time for our move in date and someone else turned down the brand new house because they didn't like the floor plan... so we got it! I can't wait to post pictures of it for everyone... it is seriously amazing! It is over 1750 sq ft with a huge laundry room, lots of storage, huge master suite with a GINORMOUS walk in closet. I think the closet is about 6x3 ft or maybe even bigger! :) The ceilings in the living room are 2 stories, so it is super open. I am in love with this house. And to top it all off... it is closer to my friends now! :)
Have a good weekend everyone and be safe!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment