Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woo Hoooooo

I finally got a job!! I am so excited! I had the phone interview last Wednesday, the in person interview this Wednesday, today they called me and said I needed to take a typing test to see if I qualified and that if I passed they would let me know if I was hired. Well I am hired! :) It is an office position at a hospital... so I get to wear SCRUBS! That is totally exciting to me because I hate to have to pick out outfits everyday, plus they are going to be very comfortable. I am so happy to have a job, get out of the apartment, not feel like a lazy blob, see human adults everyday, get paid. I feel like I am an adult again.

I just finished "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin... seriously it is a great book. Totally page turner. I suggest everyone go read that book. Tonight I started the next book "Something Blue" and I hope it is as good as the first!

Oh BTW Big Brother starts tonight... I have to go watch it right now. See ya!

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's wonderful news! Haha, picking out outfits is not my favorite. I have such a hard time! I love Emily Giffin books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A job and a house - yay you!
    My girls just love the pics of your kitties :)

    ReplyDelete