Is anyone else as obsessed with Big Brother as I am?
I am so happy that the season finally started. At first I was not that excited that Brendon and Rachel were back... I had enough of them last season. But, I am starting to get used to them being back. I absolutely ADORE Jordan and Jeff... as a couple and individually. I always loved Dick and Danielle too. I like most of the "newbies" but I am not a fan of Porsche and I am happy that Keith went home. Other than those two, I pretty much like everyone else.
I am so happy that we have Showtime so I can watch BB After Dark everyday... until I start work on Monday of course. I really feel like I learn so much more about the house guests during BB After Dark. I couldn't believe the argument Brendon and Rachel has on BBAD last night. Brendon doesn't like that Rachel wants Botox and plastic surgery and she is mad at him for trying to control her. It was a pretty intense argument... He said he wouldn't marry her if she really wanted a facelift or more plastic surgery in the future. I understand where he is coming from because he loves her the way she is and she wants to go and change all of that. He kept trying to explain himself... but she would tell him that he was being mean to her and putting her down... even though he was saying that he thought she was beautiful and perfect. I don't understand her sometimes.
I think this season of BB13 is going to be really good, especially with all the twists this year. I hope everything is ok with Dick at home and his family is ok!
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment