Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I am Thankful For

  • First and foremost I am thankful for my family. They have always been there for me and if it weren’t for them, I would not be who I am today. I wish I could be with them this Thanksgiving but I am happy that I am going to be with my Husband.
  • I am so very thankful for my amazing Husband. He is incredible and makes me so happy. He is always there for me. He is patient and kind (especially when it comes to my cooking inabilities). He loves me unconditionally. He is so understanding about everything. We have fun together no matter what we do. He really is the peanut butter to my jelly!
  • I am thankful for all of our fur brats babies. If it wasn’t for them I would go insane while I am at home alone. Even though they can drive me crazy, they know how to be cute and make momma happy.
  • I am thankful for my friends. I have some back home, my best friend in Texas, and some I have met here. It is always nice to have a little girl talk every once in a while.
  • I am thankful for all the gifts I receive at my bridal shower because I have been putting them to good use. I am cooking more and more and if it wasn’t for everyone who got us something we would have nothing!
  • I am thankful for the Air Force because my Husband has a great job that he loves. We have a steady income. We can pay all of our bills without worrying if we have enough funds to cover everything (even without me working right now). We have great benefits.
  • I am thankful for this blog and my followers ( I really don’t like that so we will call you “readers” from now on). I love all the feedback from you guys. I love having my cyber friends to talk to and get advice because some of my family and friends just don’t know what I am going through like you.
I think I will stop there or I could probably go on and on for a while. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving (and I am so jealous of any of you who are going out for black Friday. Think of me when you wake up at 2 or 3 am). Don’t forget about what you are thankful for either. Laugh lots, eat lots, and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment