Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Promo

Join in on the fun of Holiday/Christmas cards from Shutterfly! I have never sent out Holiday cards before but now I am a married old lady and aren't married old ladies supposed to do that? Haha Just kidding! ;) 

If you do want to join in on the fun click here to get info.

I have been looking through all of their 2010 Holiday photo cards and thought I would be able to narrow it down to a couple but I can't! I need your help!!

Here are the ones I like:


  
 



I just love them ALL!
What do you all think?

I have fallen in love with shutterfly! I love that I can upload all my pictures and let my family and friends see them and even purchase them if they want through the website. When I was browsing around I saw that Shutterfly offers awesome Canvas Wall Art! I am going to have to get my camera out and take some great shots because I want my own art on my walls at home and this is the perfect solution.

So if you do want some more info on this awesome promo from Shutterfly click HERE!!
If you want to look through the 2010 card selection click HERE!!

1 comments:

  1. I used the free Shutterfly code and my cards should be here today! I'm so excited. And, yes. Old married ladies should send out cards. I'm with you!

    That's an awesome idea to display your art around your home! I love all things Shutterfly. So fun.

    ReplyDelete