On a better note I received my Holiday Cards in the mail today. They came so fast! I am excited to get them sent out. Since I have never done Holiday cards before when should I send them out? What is too early and what is too late?
So I have fallen in LOVE with Shutterfly! I want to get this picture printed on a canvas to go above my bed:
I am still undecided about getting it in color (because the colors are so beautiful) or getting it in black and white (because I have a black bed frame). I am a fan of black and white art so I may be bias.
So this is going to be the first Thanksgiving dinner I will cook! I am scared! I bought a Ham for the two of us because I don’t eat turkey. I have never had to cook something like this before so I hope I don’t ruin it. I bought an apple pie so
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am counting down the days til I am done with that job. It's been pretty good lately though. I wonder the same thing about the christmas cards, when the heck do we send them? I've never sent them before this year either. I think I'm gonna send mine after thanksgiving because I know we've always gotten cards from family a week or two before christmas. Looking forward to reading more from you!
ReplyDeleteI always send our Christmas cards out the weekend/week after Thanksgiving. The same time I decorate the house for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYour Thanksgiving dinner sounds yummy! We are going to the club on base - they have a holiday buffet, and we come away stuffing ourselves! LOL But, we are only doing that this year because all of our friends have made other plans, and we live across the country from family. We cooked a typical Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, when our friends could spend it with us.