So what programs or websites do you all use for blogging? First, I used blogger because that’s all I knew. Then I attempted Google Reader but I didn’t really like it for some reason. I have heard of a couple others but can’t remember all the names. Well, one day I was getting some info on Microsoft Outlook because I am sick of using yahoo. Well apparently Outlook is now Windows Live Mail (WLM). Well I was downloading the program for WLM and I noticed that there is a whole program package called Windows Live Essentials. It comes with WLM, Windows Live Messenger, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, and WINDOWS LIVE WRITER. It is for Blogging. You can write your blogs from Windows Live Writer and check your blog feeds from Windows Live Mail. I love it.
With Windows Live Writer you can upload pictures and watermark them all at the same time. Which is awesome. It lets you do everything that the other sites let you but I just like this one so much better.
But I am interested in the sites or programs you all use so let me know.
As an option, you could download and try Zoundry Raven...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.zoundryraven.com/download.html
Zoundry Raven is another free open source offline blogging tool/editor; it's WYSIWYG, and it has the ability to query your blog, download all your posts [including images, tags and links] and store them locally. Think of it as an alternate way blog, test and to backup all your blog/posts [completely]. It makes a great offline resource tool for Windows Live Writer [since Windows Live Writer doesn't keep all posts locally*].
Windows Live Writer actually saves all your posts to your computer. I have no clue what WYSIWYG is... haha! Zoundry Raven sounds a lot like WLW.
ReplyDelete